Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beverly Hills and Ice Queen!



Hello Lovely Ladies,yesterday I took a ride to my local Walgreens looking for the Sinful Colors Beverly Hills collection and I found it. Unfortunately, the only color I was impressed by was the color "Beverly Hills", a light, creamy lilac shade. And I love the little flower ring that comes with each bottle, so cute.

Most of the other colors I already have or have colors very similar. I also picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen's Ice Queen, a fine silver glitter with blue and pink glitter chunks and a bottle of Sinful Colors, Ciao Bella. This is a deep, Royal blue with a little bit of shimmer.

I put Ice Queen over a swatch of Ciao Bella and over a deep red nail polish and it looked fabulous. However, when I put it over my Beverly Hills mani, I was not happy with the results. But it's a fun look for a hot summer day. That's what I love about nail polishes, you get to play and try different looks.

Have a great day ladies,
HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. that is a great combination :D i love the pink under the Ice Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete