Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Morticia's Nails

I love this set and it's perfect for the Fourth of July. .

Bebe Neuwirth, two-time Tony Award winner and star of Broadway's "The Addams Family," has selected and named these spookily fun colors. The set's sale helps raise money for the Actors Fund.

The deep blue polish is called Midnight Tango, the crisp white shade is called Bone Chilling and the beautiful, deep red is called Blood Curdling.

I also picked up some nail polishes while I was in NJ this past week-end. Golden Seahorse is this beautiful, aqua blue polish that has very fine gold glitter and is made by LASplash.

and I finally got my hands on WetnWild's Mermaid Cove polishes. The pretty blue- green shade is Diving for Pearls, the deep purple is Sea Witch and the mauvy pink is Sea of Dreams.

3 comments: